Featured post

PAM ROYDS 1924 - 2016

Pam Royds on Grasmere , 1971 with Sally Christie, children’s author and daughter of Philippa Pearce. I was just twenty two when I fir...

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
My blog is about writing and illustrating children's books which I have been doing since 1974. www.gillianmcclure.com has all my books. I also have another blog: www.paulcoltman.blogspot.com where I publish my father's poems.

Thursday 2 February 2012

THE ART OF VISUAL STORY TELLING

Last week I went to the launch of a new book by Martin Salisbury and Morag Styles: Children's Picturebooks. The Art of Visual Story Telling at Heffers bookshop in Cambridge.

 Here's Martin talking to his students

while Morag signs a copy of their book 

and a next -generation- reader - or even author/illustrator sleeps on.








Children’s Picturebooks: The art of visual storytelling

By Martin Salisbury with Morag Styles

Published by Laurence King Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment