Featured post

PAM ROYDS 1924 - 2016

Pam Royds on Grasmere , 1971 with Sally Christie, children’s author and daughter of Philippa Pearce. I was just twenty two when I fir...

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
My blog is about writing and illustrating children's books which I have been doing since 1974. www.gillianmcclure.com has all my books. I also have another blog: www.paulcoltman.blogspot.com where I publish my father's poems.

Monday 7 June 2010

PUB QUIZ

The two worst questions asked on school visits are: how much do you earn?and are you famous?
My butcher helped me find the answer to the second question when he told me my book Selkie was on the pub quiz. The next time I'm asked that tricky question in schools I can reply with another tricky question - If an author's book is on the pub quiz does it mean that author is famous?

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Gill!!
    Like this post about the pub quiz!!

    ReplyDelete